Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Younger women/ old guy fetish
Question for the Ladies. Do some younger females actually have older men fantasies/ fetishes? My previous girlfriend and my wife are both roughly 10 years younger but I mean a larger age gap?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Younger women
I have had younger women interested in me . I am in my 50s and have had women in their 20s and 30s express interest. This isn't typical, and a lot of guys my age think younger women who are simply being polite are interested, they get tired of this quickly. Most don't consider someone 20-30 years older. The younger women who have been interested were those that I have gotten to know through work or some other regular contact and see me as someone with whom they are safe and can laugh. If you can make her laugh and make her feel safe, she'll walk over broken glass to be with you. I'm married now and I don't run around, my wife is 16 years younger but her age and mine has nothing to do with our relationship. I don't really look or act my age and we developed a closeness and chemistry that is very rare.

Most women don't go around looking for "older" men. Unless you are Donald Trump, or Mick Jagger, or a super rich or famous person, the younger women simply don't notice you unless they have a reason to do so. Women like confidence, they like strong, they like physically fit, they like engaging, they like eye contact and they like someone who isn't always trying to get in their pants. Focus on her eyes and not her vagina and she will be drawn to you.

If this reply breaks our rules please